SEN Teaching Assistant
**3 Months of relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a compassionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work with a dedicated team of staff to support students with SEN in this lovely primary school located in Caerphilly. The successful candidate will be passionate about education and will be dedicated to supporting the students and helping them develop in the best way possible.
The school is dedicated to providing an enriching and stimulating learning environment that creates the chance for each child to fulfill their full potential academically, socially, and personally. The school is an important part of the local community and works within it to create an opportunity for every child to feel safe, supported, respected, and valued. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who provide each child with the skills needed to drive their future in this ever-changing and diverse world. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work within their reception class who will show a passion for learning and dedication toward their pupil’s development.
The successful candidate will begin work ASAP working weekdays during term time from 8:30 to 15:30. They will be working within the classroom supporting students with SEN this may be one-to-one or working within small groups and preparing and performing learning activities set by the classroom teacher.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will:
- Work one-to-one with pupils with SEN
- Assist pupils in accessing the curriculum
- Assist pupil in making progress academically, socially, and personally
- Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them further in the best way possible
- Support the classroom teacher and work with small groups of pupils
The successful candidate
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEND
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of relevant experience required
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.