Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside a two form entry primary school located in Newport. They are looking for a dedicated and experienced teaching assistant to work on a one-to-one basis with a pupil with additional learning needs in Reception. If you feel this is the role for you please find more information below!
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible working weekdays during term time from 8:30-15:30. They will be working on a one-to-one basis with a pupil in Reception, supporting them with their daily school life.
Due to the nature of this role and tasks associated with it, there is a genuine occupational requirement for the Teaching Assistant to be male.
As a one-to-one Teaching Assistant you will:
• Work one-to-one with a pupil with Additional Learning Needs
• Assis the pupil in accessing the curriculum
• Assist the pupil in making progress academically socially and personally
• Get to know the pupil and learn how to support them in the best way possible
• Support the classroom teacher and work in small groups of pupils when needed
The successful candidate:
• Will be compassionate, enthusiastic, and approachable
• Will have experience working within an educational setting
• Will have an understanding of how to support children with SEN specifically ALN
• Will have a good command of the English language
• Will have a minimum of 6 months of experience working with children
• Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
• Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
• 24/7 support from your designated consultant
• A variety of long-term and short-term roles
• Competitive pay rates
• Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided