Twenty4Seven Education are looking for Teachers to work on both day-to-day and long term placements throughout Newport and the surrounding areas. We are currently looking for Teachers with a range of experience from Early Years and KS2.
To be considered for this position, you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT) and have a desire to become part of a committed member of the team. You will have great subject knowledge and a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons alongside upholding great classroom management skills.
Typical duties of a supply Primary Teacher:
· Willing to teach various classes and subjects.
· Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment while maintaining discipline.
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
· Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
· Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
-Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
– Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
-Potential long-term roles
– Competitive pay rates
Twenty 4 Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.