**3 Months minimum of experience required
Twenty4Seven are thrilled to be working alongside this inviting and joyful school located in a residential area in Cardiff. They are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant to work within their team of dedicated staff to support the classroom teacher and pupils.
The school is dedicated to making a happy and welcoming environment and community where Students are able to develop and reach their potential. The school is run by a team of staff who are dedicated to providing a stimulating and enjoyable learning experience for all of their pupils dedicating their time and effort into creating activities that help the pupils develop academically, socially, and emotionally. They are looking for a Teaching Assistant who will be dedicated to supporting pupils and creating an enjoyable learning environment.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible, working weekdays during term time from 8:30 to 15:30. They will work as a general TA supporting the classroom teacher and occasionally taking small groups of pupils to complete learning activities set by the classroom teacher.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Assist pupils in accessing the curriculum
- Assist the pupils in developing academically, socially, and personally
- Lead learning activities within small groups
- Work one-to-one with pupils to support their learning development
- Support the classroom teacher in class management
- Plan, prepare, and deliver learning activities with the classroom teacher
- Discuss with the pupils and teacher how best to support the pupils development
The successful candidate:
- Will have good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Maths and English
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of previous experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a basic understanding of child development and learning
- Ability to use basic technology
- Ability to relate well to children and adults and respond appropriately
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Relevant qualifications are desirable but not essential.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.