**3 Months of relevant experience requires
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work alongside this dedicated team of staff working in an incredible primary school located in Caerphilly. They are looking for a teaching assistant to work within their year 3 class supporting the classroom teacher and working with pupils to provide the best learning experience possible.
The school is dedicated to providing and creating a happy welcoming and supportive learning environment for all pupils encouraging them to reach their full potential. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who work together to support all pupils academically, socially, and personally putting the needs of the pupils above all else. They are looking for a teaching assistant who will work alongside the classroom teacher to provide the best educational experience for each pupil.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible they will be working Monday to Friday during term times from 8:30 to 15:30 supporting the classroom teacher and working in small groups of children to complete set learning activities.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Support the classroom teacher in preparing and teaching educational activities
- Work in small groups leading activities set by the teacher
- Get to know the pupils in the class and learn how to support them academically, socially, and personally
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support the pupils with the teacher
- Assist the pupils in accessing the curriculum
The successful candidate will have:
- Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Maths and English
- Previous experience of working with young people
- Basic understanding of child development and learning
- Ability to use basic technology
- Ability to relate well to children and adults and respond appropriately
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 months of relevant experience minimum
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.