**Location: Rhondda Cynon Taf
**Full-time or part-time available
**3 Months of relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a passionate and dedicated teaching assistant to work within this incredible primary school located in Rhondda Cynon Taf. The school is looking for a teaching assistant to support the classroom teacher within their year 4 class. They will be helping with the planning, preparation, and deliverance of the curriculum as well as taking small groups of pupils to complete set learning activities.
The school is dedicated to developing the inquisitive minds of their pupils and works to create a stimulating and enjoyable environment. They encourage children to problem solve and develop their creative and imaginative personalities and encourage their staff to develop themselves alongside the pupils to create a constantly evolving and improving the learning environment. Striving to challenge and support children in a happy safe and caring environment. Their dedicated team of staff is looking for someone who will work to the best of their ability to continue this supportive and stimulating environment and provide care for the pupils.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible, working weekdays during term time from 8:30 to 15:30. They will work as a general teaching assistant supporting the classroom teacher and occasionally taking small groups of pupils to complete learning activities set by the classroom teacher.
As a Teaching Assistant you will:
- Supervise and provide support for the pupils within the classroom
- Assist the development of individuals in both an academic and personal capacity
- Get to know the pupils and develop methods for supporting them within the classroom
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Assist the classroom teacher with planning and deliverance of learning activities
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support pupils with the teacher
- Promote good pupil behaviour and deal with conflict promptly
The successful candidate:
- Will be kind, passionate, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have an understanding of Mathematics
- Will be able to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities set by the teacher
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of experience working with children
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.