**3 Months of relevant experience required
Twent4Seven Education is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic teaching assistant to work within their year 6 class in this lovely primary school located in Caerphilly. The successful candidate will be working as a general teaching assistant supporting the classroom teacher and helping to create a fun and stimulating learning environment for all pupils.
The school is a vibrant and stimulating environment led by a dedicated team of staff. The school prides itself on developing happy and successful students who are excited about school and for their futures. They cover a range of learning activities and work to involve and encourage each of their pupils to get involved in as much as they can. They pride themselves on their attention to students as individuals understanding each student comes with different strengths and skills and they work to encourage and build upon these to give their students more confidence in their future endeavors. They are looking for a teaching assistant who will bring a passion for learning and will be a supportive presence in the classroom.
The successful candidate will work full-time within the school beginning as soon as possible. This is a term-time role and will be from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays excluding school holidays. The successful candidate will work within the classroom as a general teaching assistant helping the classroom teacher to prepare and complete learning activities as well as occasionally taking small groups of children to concentrate on a set activity.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the pupils with accessing the curriculum
- Assisting the pupils with developing academically, socially, and personally
- Support the classroom teacher
- Work with small groups of pupils working on set activities
- Assist in preparing and completing learning activities
The successful candidate:
- Will be kind, dedicated, and passionate
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of relevant experience
- Teaching Assistant qualifications are also desirable but not required.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.