**3 Months of relevant experience required
Twenty4Seven Education is thrilled to be working alongside an inviting and enthusiastic primary school located in Caerphilly. They are looking for a hard-working and passionate Teaching Assistant to work as a full-time general teaching assistant as well as occasionally taking small groups of pupils to complete set learning activities.
The school is dedicated to providing an enjoyable and stimulating learning environment to encourage academic and personal development among their pupils. The school works to create a welcoming and happy environment where pupils feel confident to develop and push themselves to become more active and passionate learners. The school is run by a dedicated team of staff who work together to create a stimulating environment where both pupils and staff grow and develop their skills creating an ever-evolving and developing learning environment. The successful candidate will be working among a team of dedicated staff to continue the enthusiastic style of teaching the school prides itself on.
The successful candidate will begin working as soon as possible and will be working term-time from 8:30 to 15:30 on weekdays. The main role will be a general teaching assistant within the KS1 classrooms as well as working with small groups of pupils.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will
- Supervise and provide support for the pupils within the classroom
- Assist the development of individuals in both an academic and personal capacity
- Get to know the pupils and develop methods for supporting them within the classroom
- Provide feedback to pupils to assist their development under the guidance of the teacher
- Assist the classroom teacher with planning and deliverance of learning activities
- Discuss and put into action strategies to support pupils with the teacher
- Promote good pupil behaviour and deal with conflict promptly
The successful candidate:
- Will be patient, enthusiastic, and approachable
- Will have experience working within an educational setting
- Will have a good command of the English language
- Will be able to plan and perform learning activities
- Will have a minimum of 3 months of relevant experience
- Teaching assistant qualifications are also desirable but not essential.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
- Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
- Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
- Potential long-term roles
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend Scheme
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and will be required to obtain an Education Workforce Council (EWC) check. Full assistance will be provided.