Twenty4Seven Education are looking for inspirational and highly supportive Additional Leaning Needs (ALN) Learning Support Assistants to work in Caerphilly and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- Experience working in an ALN environment (desirable)
- Recent experience in a classroom environment
- An excellent track record
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
A large number of our jobs are in ALN and we fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as below: –
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI);
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD);
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD);
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD);
- Severe Learning Difficulties.
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
As well as experienced teaching assistants, we also welcome applications from candidates who have experience working with children in other settings such as care and support workers. If you have experience working with children or special needs then please apply.
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Darcy on 02921602662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org