We are looking for enthusiastic Teaching Assistants for full time and part time roles throughout Newport and the surrounding areas to start ASAP!
Successful applicants will provide individual support and supervision for students aged between 3-11, encouraging their engagement in the learning process, helping the class teacher, working towards agreed aims and objectives. They will also work 1:1 and at times in small groups with students as part of a professional team contributing towards meeting the academic, social, behavioural and emotional needs of young people.
Desirable skills or experience –
- A good standard of general education (ie. NVQ level 1 or equivalent)
- Good numeracy and literacy skills – GCSE Maths and English
- Previous experience of working with young people
- Ability to use basic technology
- Ability to relate well to children and adults and respond appropriately
- Good communication skills and empathy to encourage pupils to interact positively with others and be socially responsible
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921602662.