Twenty4Seven Education are working with a Primary School in Newport who are looking to appoint a Ukrainian Bilingual Teaching Assistant on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will speak both Ukrainian and English, Russian language is beneficial but not essential.
• Offering each pupil a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum within the National Curriculum that is externally accredited where appropriate.
• Ensuring that pupils’ individual needs are met in terms of moral, spiritual and social developments and in the acquisition of personal and social values and skills.
• Maximising every pupil’s potential for independence whilst respecting those pupils who will always require support.
• Encouraging, supporting and developing all students in a positive professional environment where individual needs and achievements are recognised and appreciated.
• Promoting and developing skills for further education, work, home and leisure activities.
• Helping pupils develop into good citizens, with minds ready to explore, question and challenge policies underpinning society.
• It is desirable that you have knowledge of EAL pupil development and can demonstrate strong communication skills and a commitment to continuous learning
There are many benefits of the role, including:
• Gaining valuable experience with a skilled staff team who will help to improve your
• knowledge and skills within the ALN sector
• Working with pupils who are eager to learn
The requirements for the role are:
• A DBS on the update service (T4S Education can assist)
• Experience working with children or adults working with additional needs
• A dedication to creating a positive learning environment to pupils who are eager to learn
• Being a resilient, caring and supportive person
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact Darcy on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921602662.