Twenty4Seven Education is looking for a Welsh Speaking Cover Supervisor to work in a secondary school in Newport. This role is immediate start (ASAP) and full-time, Monday – Friday.
As a Welsh Speaking Cover Supervisor, you will be expected to:
- Be fluent in Welsh
- Have some recent experience working with children, for example coaching, volunteering, mentoring, tutoring, or something similar
- Manage each class assigned to you in the absence of the subject teacher (not teaching new content, but ensuring that pupils are staying on task)
- Take the class register, noting any absences
- Set pupils up with their pre-arranged lesson content
- Have excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Follow lesson plans, and understand classroom timetables and break time rotas
- Comply with school policies and procedures relating to child protection, health and safety, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting any issues to the appropriate member of staff
What are the perks of working as a Cover Supervisor with us?
- Earn up to £95 per day
- Weekly pay
- Great teaching experience with no teaching qualifications necessary
- No working evenings or weekends
If you are a graduate, post-graduate, or have experience working with children and are confident in leading a classroom then please apply with an up to date CV for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02921602662