Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £60 -£80 per day
We are looking for a Behaviour Mentor to join a friendly team. The role will require an energetic, positive, and fun individual to help pupils fulfil their potential. The ideal candidate will ensure the students are safe, happy, and supported to allow academic and personal progress. Some experience of working with pupils with SEN would be an advantage but not essential.
· Must be kind, caring and compassionate
· Able to work 1:1 with children aged 4-19 years old
· A can-do attitude
· Must be flexible and willing to work with children of all ages and backgrounds
· Degree educated
· 1 years’ experience working in an education related environment
· Education related qualifications
· Experience working with SEN students
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
If you would like further information then please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven Education.