Are you looking for your next career move in Education? Are you passionate about teacher Business Studies? We have the role for you!
Twenty 4 Seven Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Teacher to teacher and support supporting all designated classes in Business Studies for our outstanding large secondary school in Harrow.
You will be required to:
• Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher and Form Tutor.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with opportunities to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Our client school is an extremely popular school and has a national reputation for academic excellence, exceptional pastoral care and for providing a positive environment in which young people thrive. Parents know that if their children got there, they will be joining a strong, caring, respectful community with an emphasis on high achievement for all, alongside dedicated support, and encouragement at all times. Outcomes at both A level and GCSE remain consistently strong.
The schools designation as a National Teaching School is in recognition of their investment in all of their staff and students and, if you join them, you will benefit from all that that their alliance can offer in terms of support and career development
• Appropriate academic qualifications (to degree level), QTS and the ability to teach Business throughout
• Successful experience as a teacher of Business in a current post or during teaching practices (NQT) and
both the ability and drive to develop further.
• Ability to work and learn in a collaborative, innovative team with high standards committed to raising expectations and achievement of all students.
• Evidence of excellent communication and organisational skills.
• A good understanding of the Business curriculum and the changes in GCSE assessment.
• The willingness to teach a second subject if required.
• Evidence of being able to build and sustain effective working relationships with staff, Governors, parents and the wider community.
• The ability to contribute to the wider work of the school, including our work as tutors and other activities.
• Flexibility and adaptability in order to be able to mix and work with a wide range of people and a commitment to equality and diversity.
• A commitment to professional development.
• To be alert and active on issues relating to student welfare and child protection
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education as an Business Studies Teacher are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British
Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and