Do you have an interest in teaching?
Looking to gain experience to apply for a PGCE?
Do you live local to Coventry?
I am recruiting people who have an interest in teaching the next generation.
I work with many secondary schools in the Coventry area and they have a very high demand for cover supervisors required for daily cover, short term, long term and permanent roles.
What do you need to be become a cover supervisor?
To be considered for a cover supervisor all you need is:
– A Masters, Degree or a background in Sports Coaching / Dance Teaching
– A passion for wanting to teach
– Having a clear DBS
– Having a caring compassionate attitude
Your responsibilities would be:
– Delivering a lesson based on the teachers plan to KS3, KS4 and A level students
– Follow the behaviour policies that the school has
– Collecting, marking any work that has been done and handing it into the correct person
Twenty4seven Education can help support you with your new career move by helping you work within many secondary schools around you. Working as a cover supervisor will enable you to experience different types of school and open new opportunities with your future teaching career.
Ideally you will have had some sort of experience of working within a secondary education setting or a classroom but this is not a necessity.
I am keen to talk to cover supervisors in the Coventry area so please either contact me for more details or send your CV and I will be in touch.