Early Years Teaching Assistant – Canterbury
Do you have prior experience working with young children, and feel that you have the necessary experience to make a positive impact as an Early Years Teaching Assistant?
Make sure you don’t waste any time in applying for this fantastic role as an Early Years Teaching Assistant in a superb primary and nursery school in Canterbury.
About the Role:
• Early Years Teaching Assistant
• Full time paid role
• Supporting the class teacher during lesson time
• Helping create fun and enticing learning experiences for young children
• Being a key figure of a fantastic EYFS department
• Making sure each child is given the best support during the school day
Early Years Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
• CACHE Level 3 Childcare or equivalent
• Excellent academic background
• Previous experience working with young children
• Upbeat and infectious attitude
• Desire to help support the development of young children
• Eager to progress in teaching career
• Ability to create fun and inspiring learning experiences
Early Years Teaching Assistant – About the School:
• Warm and inclusive primary school
• Superb EYFS department
• Mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers
• History of supporting talented teaching assistants
• Close relationship with parents of pupils
• Highly regarded for its fantastic facilities and curriculum
• Excellent facilities and resources
• Public transport links nearby
If you are looking for the opportunity to work inside of a wonderful primary and nursery school in the Canterbury area as an Early Years Teaching Assistant, make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Start your career and change lives by working in Education – apply now!