Twenty4Seven are looking to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant located at a school in Dudley. Applicants must have experience working with early years. The school are currently looking for someone to start on a long term placement starting after the Easter break. We pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal roles. You will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work with you and tailor our service to best suit your needs, whether that is seeking out daily work for you or finding your dream position!
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Twenty 4 Seven and what the next steps are.
Successful applicants will be expected to:
– Have a true passion for Early Years, valuing and supporting every child
– Have a thorough understanding of the EYFS and how young children learn
– Assist with outdoor learning within the EYFS
– Display a clear, demonstrable understanding of how to develop the EYFS in schools
– Be a team player
What do you need?
– Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant and Support
– 10 year checkable work/education history
– Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced – DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
– Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
– Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
– FREE CPD courses
– Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.