English Teacher – English Teacher – Barnet, London – Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school – Full time – ECTs welcome to apply – High achieving diverse school
Twenty 4 Seven Education are seeking a confident and inspiring full-time English Teacher to teach to A Level, covering maternity asap until the end of the academic year. You will join a dynamic and successful school in Barnet with a fantastic reputation. They are they are seeking someone with a real passion for teaching English, who teaches engaging lessons and helps all students reach their potential.
Ofsted graded the school outstanding in all areas and commented “Students have outstanding attitudes to learning and take a pride in their work”. Our students are happy, well behaved and make excellent progress.
The successful English Teacher will:
· Be able to develop, plan and deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all of our students with a collaborative approach to teaching and learning
· Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is influential and committed to getting the best outcomes for the students in our school
· Be keenly interested in how children learn
· Be committed to equal opportunities for all and to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
· State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
· Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
· ECF programme with dedicated mentor for 1st and 2nd Year ECTs
· You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
· Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
· Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, breakfast boxes, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
· Free annual flu jab
· Free use of the on-site gym
· Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
OFSTED graded the school outstanding in all areas and commented “Students have outstanding attitudes to learning and take a pride in their work”. Our students are happy, well behaved and make excellent progress.
This role is full-time to start ASAP until the end of the academic year, term time only, 08:30 – 15:45. Daily rate is based on experience, approx. £135 – £240 per day depending on pay scale. The school has onsite parking and easy access to public transport too.
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education as an English Teacher are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.