Twenty4seven Education are currently seeking a Qualified English Teacher to teach KS3 and KS4. You will be responsible for delivering and planning lessons to GCSE standard. This role is to start ASAP and will run till the end of the academic year. The position is for 5 days a week (Monday – Fri). You will need to hold QTS or NQT and have experience teaching Science to KS3 and KS4. The school are looking for a confident teacher with good communication and behaviour management.
Location – Coventry
* Position – QTS English
* Type of work – KS3/4 GCSE
* Start date – ASAP
* Likely Duration – Long term, on-going
* Position end date – on-going
* Contract type – Temp to Perm
* 5 days a week
* Rate of pay – £125 – £190 – Per Day
* Hours – 8:30am-15:30pm
Experience, Training and Qualifications
It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching Science in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Twenty4seven Education, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a English Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on