At Twenty4Seven Education, we are currently seeking a temporary exam invigilator for a Secondary School in Coventry. The school are looking for someone to start October 20th
To find out more please call (01218170400) and ask for Savraj/Charlie.
Job Title: Exam Invigilator
Company: Twenty4Seven Education
Exam Invigilator – Coventry – ASAP
Twenty4Seven Education have an exciting opportunity for a professional and dedicated Exam Invigilator at a Secondary School in Coventry. This part time role is to start October 20th
We work with a number of thriving and constantly improving schools in Coventry who are currently in need of Exam Invigilators to monitor KS3 andKS4 exams classes.
Your new role:
- To support the Head Invigilator/ Examinations Team with the day-to-day operation of examination venues.
- Assisting with setting up examination venues by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures.
- Assisting candidates prior to the start of examinations by directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination venue.
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by candidates and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures.
- Checking attendance during examinations.
- Recording details early leavers and collecting their scripts.
- Escorting candidates from the examination venue during the examinations as required, and supervising candidates whilst outside the examination venue.
- Collecting and collating scripts at the end of the examination in accordance with strict procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of script envelopes.
- Supervising candidates leaving examination venues, ensuring that candidates do not remove equipment or stationery from the venue without authorisation and ensuring that candidates leave venues in an orderly and quiet manner.
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
\*Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
\*Competitive rates of pay
\*Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)\*
\*FREE/heavily reduced CPD courses
\* FREE Safeguarding training
\*Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.