Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £19,000 – £21,000
Hours: 37 hours per week 8.00am – 4.00pm Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 3.30pm Fridays
Term Time + 2 Additional Weeks
We are looking to appoint a finance manager for a secondary school based in Aylesford. The role would be to provide a wide range of administrative duties to support the work of the school. To assist the Director of Finance and Resources in setting budgets. To maintain financial systems and procedures in accordance with ESFA financial regulations in order to ensure the effective financial operation of the school budgets.
· A good general standard of secondary education (NVQ1/2 or equivalent) is required, or five years’ experience and the post holder must be numerate.
· Must be aware of school financial regulations and other relevant school policies.
· Previous experience as a finance officer or in a similar role
· Good communication and organisational skills are essential.
· Ability to prioritise own workloads and to work to deadlines is essential.
· Career progression and opportunities
· Competitive salary
If you are interested in the role or would like further information then please contact Danielle at Twenty4Seven Education.