Foundation Phase Teacher
Long Term Position
Twenty4Seven Education are recruiting for a Teacher to work full time in a 2 form entry primary school based in Pontypridd, RCT. The school has a caring, happy and friendly ethos and are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate foundation phase teacher to join their welcoming team. The position is based in the nursery class therefore foundation phase experience is essential.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* The delivery of the foundation phase Curriculum.
* Plan and deliver engaging lessons to achieve the best outcomes
* Teach all areas of the school curriculum with confidence and enthusiasm
* Organise the classroom and learning resources to ensure that the classroom is a positive teaching environment
* Happy to work as part of a team
* Maintain discipline and have an understanding of behaviour management
* Successful candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status and be registered with the Education Workforce Council.
What you can expect from Twenty4Seven Education:
* Excellent Rates of pay £141.71 per day
* Recommend a Friend – Earn £100 per referral
* A friendly and supportive consultant
* CPD opportunities
* Opportunity for permanent positions
All applicants will be subject to employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate.
Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you would like more information on this position please give us a call today on 02921602662 or send your CV via email.