Are you engaging and dedicated to bettering children’s futures?
Do you want to join a team of compassionate and hardworking individuals?
Looking for an excellent history teacher in an outstanding secondary school located in Lewisham.
The perfect candidate:
· Can plan an exciting and interesting lesson that can capture the pupil’s attention
· Have excellent organisational skills, good administrative ability and be ICT literate
· Be inspirational and be able to motivate children to do their best.
· Be patient and kind and willing to go the extra mile for their students.
· Be a team player and have a want to better not just the pupils but the school as well.
· Be able to communicate and understand pupil’s perspectives.
· Degree in relevant subject.
· A post-graduate teaching qualification.
· Evidence of relevant experience and professional development.
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Regular and local work in Secondary Schools covering various subjects at KS3-KS4 level
· Friendly and dedicated consultant
· Immediate start
· £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
· Less admin as there are no timesheets
· Access to free CPD training
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).