At Twenty4Seven Education we pride ourselves on being the best. We have worked long and hard to build relationships with schools and candidates. We are currently recruiting on behalf of schools in Lye, Stourbridge. We are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start work ASAP. Candidates must have the relevant qualifications listen below and must have experience working with all year groups in Primary Schools.
Successful Candidates must:
– Hold relevant qualifications at a level equivalent to at least NVQ Level 3
– Have experience teaching years 1-6
– Have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
– Strong behaviour management
– Undertake phonics training for KS1
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
– Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
– FREE CPD courses
– Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.