ICT Specialist (qualified/unqualified teacher)
A through school in Kidderminster is seeking to appoint an ICT specialist to work with students across Year 3 – Year 10, delivering tailored lessons to students and leading the subject as the sole person in the department giving you complete autonomy. This role is full time until May half term initially but has the potential to be longer term.
This role is ideal for individuals who specialise in ICT, whether you are a qualified teacher or not, subject knowledge is key. Ideally you will have pervious mentored, tutored or taught ICT in some capacity. Whether you are looking for a new role as an ICT teacher or want to give teaching a try, we would like to hear from you.
About the school:
- An all-age co-educational school, on the same site
- Separate but cohesive primary, secondary and sixth form sections
- A small school with a family atmosphere
- Year groups are small (classes of 25)
- Cross phase teaching to allow for effective transition between years 6 and 7
- A strong emphasis on pastoral care and on every pupil being known and individually looked after and cared for
The key benefits for working with us are:
- Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to £125 referral scheme (uncapped)*
- FREE CPD courses
- FREE Safeguarding training
- A variety of daily positions with flexible hours across the school week
- Long term positions to suit your needs
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
Start your career and change lives by working in Education – apply now!