Learning Support Assistant
Contract: ASAP till end of academic year
Twenty 4 Seven Education is currently working with a secondary school in Brent to recruit a Learning Support Assistant on a full-time, basis to join ASAP!
The school offers a very supportive and positive environment, ensuring staff have the training and resources needed to provide outstanding support to their students.
The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with people with SEN and who demonstrate challenging behaviour, although training will be given.
• 1:1 work with pupils
• Provide support for individual pupils inside and outside the classroom
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher and class teachers.
• To support teaching staff in the implementation of the School’s Behaviour Policy.
• Support pupils with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place ASAP, so please apply today.
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Assistant you will need to provide the following:
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
** Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
** Competitive rates of pay
** £100 For All Referral Scheme – £100 for referrer and £100 for referred candidate (uncapped)*
** FREE or heavily discounted CPD courses including a certified Level 2 Teaching Assistant course, British Sign Language certification, Mental wellbeing of children certification and Paediatric first aid
** FREE Safeguarding training
** Early notification of training/courses/workshops
** Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.