Twenty4Seven Education is currently working with a secondary school in Barnet to recruit a Learning Support Assistant on a full-time, long-term basis. The school offers a very supportive and positive environment, ensuring staff have the training and resources needed to provide outstanding support to their students.
This school is based in Barnet. The ideal candidate would have experience in dealing with people with SEN and who demonstrate challenging behaviour, although training will be given.
• 1:1 work with pupils
• Provide support for individual pupils inside and outside the classroom
• Assist in the educational and social development of pupils under the direction and guidance of the head teacher and class teachers.
• To support teaching staff in the implementation of the School’s Behaviour Policy.
• Support pupils with emotional or behavioural problems and help develop their social skills.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place ASAP, so please apply today.
By registering with Twenty4Seven Education, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Learning Support Assistant you will need to provide the following:
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Learning Support Assistant in Wembley, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Vanessa on (phone number removed)
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply’ and your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process.
Twenty4Seven Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. As members of the REC Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.