Pay: £60 – £80 per day
Start Date: January 2022
Do you have experience working with children with special educational needs? Do you want to have a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable young people? Are you available full time?
If the answer is YES then this could be the position for you. We are looking for an inspirational and highly supportive special education needs teaching assistant in Thanet. This position is based in an Ofsted rated Good school, working with students aged 5 – 19. The school’s aim is to deliver the best possible education in an environment that is safe, caring, and happy.
· Must be resilient
· The ability to work 5 days a week from 8:30am to 3:30pm during term time
· Must be kind, caring and compassionate
· A can-do attitude
· Must be flexible and able to work with students from all backgrounds
· 1 years’ experience working in an education environment
· Education related qualifications
· Degree educated
· Experience working with SEN students
If this sounds like the position for you, then please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven education.