Learning Support Assistant – Solihull – September start
Are you enthusiastic, passionate and driven? We are looking for someone who is looking to make a positive change to students lives, allowing them to strive for more and work harder. This school is a rated GOOD according to Ofsted reports. Here you will be working part time and reaping the benefits this job comes with, you will have a stimulating and highly rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate:
· You must be passionate about helping young students
· Have the ability to inspire students
· Be ambitious and passionate your career progression
· Passion for teaching young students
· Following lesson plans
· Strong behaviour management
· Your own dedicated consultant
· A variety of daily, short and long term positions that suit your needs
· Email/SMS confirmation for all your bookings
· Competitive rates of pay
· No need for completion of time sheets
Does this sound like your next Learning support role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!