Pay: £140-150 per day
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and open-minded Maths Teacher to join a friendly, distinctive school. You must have a keen interest in encouraging and assisting students to achieve personal, social, and academic excellence. You must be able to demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge. You must be able to plan and teach well-structured lessons, adapting teaching to respond to strengths and needs of all students.
· Ability to prioritise work
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Degree Level in a related subject
· Strong track record of results
· Degree in Mathematics
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.