Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £20,000 – £60,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Maths teacher with innovative and inspirational teaching techniques. The position is based in an “outstanding” SEN school in Thanet that aims to assist and nurture young people and deliver meaningful and functional teaching through personalised approaches.
The successful candidate should demonstrate strong subject knowledge and a good understanding of the curriculum. You must be able to plan and teach well-structured lessons, adapting teaching to respond to strengths and needs of all students.
· Previous experience of teaching KS3 Maths
· Ability to prioritise work
· Ability to communicate with a wide range of people
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Degree in a related subject
· Strong track record of GCSE results
· Degree in Mathematics
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
The Salary ranges from £20,000 – £60,000
If this sounds like the position for you or you would like some more information, then please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven education on 01843 264560