Nursery Teaching Assistant – Herne Bay
Do you have prior experience working with young children, and feel that you have the necessary experience to make a positive impact as a Nursery Teaching Assistant?
Make sure you don’t waste any time in applying for this fantastic role as an Nursery Teaching Assistant in a superb infant and nursery school in Herne Bay.
About the Role:
• Nursery Teaching Assistant
• Full time paid role
• Supporting the class teacher during lesson time
• Helping create fun and enticing learning experiences for young children
• Being a key figure of a fantastic EYFS department
• Making sure each child is given the best support during the school day
Nursery Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
• CACHE Level 3 Childcare or equivalent (essential)
• Excellent academic background
• Previous experience working with young children
• Upbeat and infectious attitude
• Desire to help support the development of young children
• Eager to progress in teaching career
• Ability to create fun and inspiring learning experiences
Nursery Teaching Assistant – About the School:
• Warm and inclusive infant and nursery school
• Superb EYFS department
• Mix of experienced and newly qualified teachers
• History of supporting talented teaching assistants
• Close relationship with parents of pupils
• Highly regarded for its fantastic facilities and curriculum
• Excellent facilities and resources
• Public transport links nearby
If you are looking for the opportunity to work inside of a wonderful infant and nursery school in the Herne Bay area as a Nursery Teaching Assistant, make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Start your career and change lives by working in Education – apply now!