Key Stage 2 Teacher
Part Time, 3 days
April – July 2022
Twenty4Seven Education have an exciting opportunity to recruit a committed and innovative Key Stage 2 teacher for the Summer term. This is a part-time role however there may be opportunities to increase this with additional supply hours for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate:
- Deliver high quality teaching in KS2
- An understanding of excellent teaching and learning
- Committed to ensuring that every pupil achieves the best that they possibly can
- Able to inspire children and colleagues
- Committed to continued professional development
- High expectations of self and others; the desire and ability to make a difference.
What the School can offer:
- Thriving school at the centre of the local community
- Vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments
- Happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour
- Supportive and committed parents
- Experienced staff team
- High quality CPD
Apply today or contact us for more information!
Twenty4Seven Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to have or undertake an enhanced DBS check.