Twenty4Seven Education are looking to hire Teachers across Barry and the Vale of Glamorgan on both day-to-day and long term placements. We are currently looking for Teachers with a range of experience from KS1-KS2 and will be happy to employ NQTs.
To be considered for this position of Primary Teacher you must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT) and have a desire to become part of a committed member of the team. The Candidate will have great subject knowledge and a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons alongside upholding great classroom management skills.
Typical duties of a supply Primary Teacher:
· Willing to teach various classes and subjects.
· Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment while maintaining discipline.
· Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges.
· Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development.
· Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
· Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
· Communicate effectively and appropriately with staff, pupils and parents and manage effectively the learning and teaching of individual pupils, groups and classes.
The Benefits of working with Twenty4Seven Education:
-Opportunities to work in a variety of local Schools & Colleges which enables you to establish where you work best
– Twenty-4-Seven support from your designated consultant
-Potential long-term roles
– Competitive pay rates
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.