Twenty4Seven are currently looking for fully qualified Teachers to work in a school in Rochester. This school are looking for candidates to fill day to day supply and long-term placements. Applicants will need to have experience working across KS1 and KS2. We have built great relationships with many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing.
What do you need?
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (ECT status also accepted)
– 10-year checkable work/education history
– Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited – Education Status. All candidates who register with Twenty 4 Seven will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced – DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
– Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
– Real passion for education and learning
– Adaptable and reliable
– Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching
– Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months
-Willing to pay £51.60 for a Enhanced DBS (unless on the update service)
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
– Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
– A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
– FREE CPD courses
– Up to £100 referral scheme*
If you’re interested in joining us, then apply with an up-to-date CV. A consultant will be in touch with you shortly to arrange the next steps for the recruitment process. Once all relevant recruitment processes have been complete, if successful you be required to attend an online interview and carry out the relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, we still have other amazing job opportunities with various other local schools, don’t hesitate to contact Harriet at T4S Education.