Are you a recent Psychology Graduate or current psychology undergraduate that is looking to work within an educational setting? Are you looking to study for a PGCE in the near future? Would you like to have a paid opportunity to experience working in primary or secondary schools before pursuing a career in teaching?
Twenty4Seven Education has a number of opportunities available for psychology graduates and undergraduates in schools across Cardiff and The Vale of Glamorgan. These opportunities range from general classroom support, behaviour support and 1:1 placements to support children with a range of additional needs including ASD, ADHD, PMLD and EAL.
Full time or part time, short or long term and can be flexibly worked around university or other commitments if required.
The ideal candidate will:
– Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
– Be committed to supporting students with their learning, by using various communication methods
– Record and report the students progress to the teacher
– Establish and maintain relationships with the children and other staff
– Be reliable, passionate and personable
We at Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make these roles permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com