We are working with a two form entry Primary school in Newport who are seeking an Administration Assistant to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team.
The successful candidate will provide high quality administrative support to the headteacher and staff. Duties will include taking responsibility for the day to day management and delivery of the school’s administration requirements including school reception duties, finance, personnel and premises.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Establish warm and genuine relationships with children and their families;
• Assist planning, development, design and organisation
• Be flexible, hardworking & enthusiastic
• Display a calm, friendly, professional, well organised and caring approach to their work;
• Manage support staff and liaise between managers/teaching staff;
• Show commitment to providing high quality administrative and financial support and manage financial administration procedures;
• Be well motivated and able to work professionally and flexibly
We at Twenty4Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application.
This advert is for temporary positions. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role please do not hesitate to contact us on: email@example.com or call 02921602662.