Are you a passionate and enthusiastic science teacher?
Are you eager to work with an outstanding establishment in the Bromley area, full of talented, motivated pupils?
Then this might be the perfect position for you.
The ideal candidate:
· Can plan and conduct engaging and exciting lesson plans at KS3, GCSE and A-Level
· Be able to inspire and help children to reach their goals and beyond.
· Have excellent organisational skills, in depth administrative ability and be ICT literate.
· Compassionate and patient, with a want to truly help.
· Be able to communicate clearly and reassuringly, through both oral and written mediums, with a variety of audiences
· Display a real passion for your subject.
· Want to be a part of an amazing and dedicated team.
· Degree in relevant subject.
· A post-graduate teaching qualification.
· Evidence of relevant experience and professional development.
Twenty4Seven Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay
· Regular and local work in Secondary Schools covering various subjects at KS3-KS4 level
· Friendly and dedicated consultant
· Immediate start
· £100 refer a friend scheme (uncapped)*
· Less admin as there are no timesheets
· Access to free CPD training
T4S Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).