Twenty4seven have an exciting new long term position available at a primary school in Oldbury. This role will require you to work on a 1-1 basis with a pupil who has additional needs. The school have specified that for this role they are looking for someone who will be able to commit long term and who will go above and beyond to guide this pupil through school.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday 8am – 3.30pm, term time only. This pupil is in year 3 and has SEMH needs. They are also demand avoidant have challenging and complex behaviour. It is key for the right candidate to be resilient and assertive.
· Working 1:1 with pupil(s)
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Helping SEND pupil to make progress and access the curriculum
· A Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable, preferably with specific SEND knowledge
· Must have a desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Must have a desire to make a difference to the progress- academic, social and/or personal- of pupils with SEN
· Need a successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience is useful
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.