Are you a SEN specialist or interested in working in local schools supporting SEN students?
I am recruiting for learning support assistants for a number of full time and part time vacancies across the areas for primary , secondary and special schools based in Coventry.
My schools are always looking for patient and caring support assistants who can fulfil one to one roles with children who have a variety of needs, taking a holistic approach to teaching and learning.
We want candidates who are passionate, dedicated and nurturing who can get the ground running with supporting students with a variety of needs.
Your experience working with children will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential during their time at secondary school. This is an important stage in their education and I need to recruit teaching assistants who are dedicated and caring, patient and understanding.
To apply for this role you need to be;
* Level 2 or Level 3 qualified Teaching Assistant or Health & Social Care
* Experience working with SEND children or vulnerable adults
* Experience working within the classroom or a similar role catering to needs that may include emotional and social support, mental health, personal care and heist experience
* Flexible attitude to work
* Strong behaviour management
* Be able to provide 2 years references
* Clean DBS
As a learning support assistant you will help us continue to support the large number of schools we work with across the Coventry area. Our schools are looking for positive and enthusiastic staff who can continue the great work our schools do.
I am very keen to talk to candidates who are interested in working in schools in and around the Coventry area this academic year.
If you would like to apply please send me your CV and I will call to have a chat with you.