SEN Teaching Assistant – Coventry – September Start
Twenty4Seven education are currently seeking a Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant to join a Secondary school based in Coventry. The successful candidate will be joining a Secondary school based in Coventry, starting in September. You will be required to help assist student with SEN, such as ADHD, SEMH or ASD.
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience working with people who have SEN
· Preferably a background in a school environment
· Ability to effectively communicate with staff and students.
· Patience is a strong attribute we’re looking for
· Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate
About the role:
· You will be assisting the students as well as the teacher
· Creating a positive atmosphere and positive development in work
· You must be able to adapt into different situations
· Taking 1:1s or small group sessions
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next SEN TA role? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Coventry then please call Charlie at Twenty4seven Education today on 0121 6674182 or email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!