Pay: £20,000 – £40,000
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and dynamic SEN Teacher to work in a complex needs school. You will be responsible for the education and welfare of classes or groups of pupils with a range of complex special education needs. The school’s aim is to provide a high quality, holistic, effective, and meaningful educational experience for all students.
· Creative approach to curriculum delivery for children with special educational needs.
· To be responsible for the effective management of pupil/student behaviours
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
If you think this might be the position for you, or you would like more information then please contact Danielle at Twenty4seven Education.