Pay: £120 – £145
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and dynamic SEN Teacher to work in a complex needs school. You will be responsible for the education and welfare of classes or groups of pupils with a range of complex special education needs. The school’s aim is to provide a high quality, holistic, effective, and meaningful educational experience for all students. This will be on a supply basis within the school so you must be able to work with all ages.
· Creative approach to curriculum delivery for children with special educational needs.
· To be responsible for the effective management of pupil/student behaviours
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
· Excellent department and team to work with
If you have any questions or would like further information then please contact Danielle on 01843 264560