Twenty4seven education are currently working with a coeducational SEN provision school in North Warwickshire. The school will have a capacity of up to 80 young
people between the ages of 8 and 19, the majority of whom will be in the secondary provision.
The school will include a full-size hall, MUGA, and specialist classrooms for science, food
technology, DT and art.
Pupils will be supported in small class sizes (maximum of 8), by well qualified and experienced
staff who are able to offer an extensive range of academic, practical, vocational, sport and
leisure activities, to support both a young person’s educational achievements and social and
For children with complex, challenging needs, the level of care and education must go above
The successful candidate will have:
· Experience working with people who have SEN
· Preferably a background in a school environment
· Ability to effectively communicate with staff and students.
· Patience is a strong attribute we’re looking for
· Good computer and written skills
· Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification
We can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next SEN TA role? To be considered for this role, apply below with an updated CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!