SEN TEACHIING ASSISTANT
Twenty4Seven education are currently seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant. This role is based in Thanet. You will be working in a SEN school with students aged 4-19 spanning across Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to make a difference in young peoples lives, if you have experience of working in a school environment and are ready to help out then we want to hear from you.
About the role:
· Expected to support students in the classroom setting.
· You must be flexible and open to new ideas
· You may be asked to work individual students on a 1:1 basis.
· Motivate students and engage to students in their learning.
· Create a positive working environment for students
· Enhanced DBS
· Two professional references
· A right to work in the UK
· Ideally experience working within education but not essential.
Twenty4Seven education can offer you:
· Competitive pay rates
· Your own personal consultant
· No need for time sheets
· Email/SMS booking confirmation
Does this sound like your next role in education? Or would you like to hear more about this and other roles in throughout Kent then please call Tim at Twenty4seven Education today on 01843 264560 or email your CV direct to Tim@twenty4seveneducation.com to be called immediately!