Start Date: ASAP
Pay: £60 – £80 per day
We are looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to help nurture, teach and sustain young pupils. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who will be a proactive, vital member of the classroom who has a genuine passion for helping pupils succeed.
You will be assisting children with their daily tasks set by the teacher and help promote a safe and stimulating learning environment.
· The ability to work 5 days a week from 8:30am to 4:30pm during term time.
· Must be kind, caring and compassionate
· Able to work 1:1 with children aged 4-19 years old
· A can-do attitude
· Must be flexible and willing to work with children of all ages and backgrounds
· Degree educated
· 1 years’ experience working in an education related environment
· Education related qualifications
· Experience working with SEN students
· Competitive rate of pay
· On the job training
· Excellent department and team to work with
· Career progression and development opportunities
This position is term time only working 8:30am to 4:30pm
The pay ranges from £60 – £80 per day