Twenty4seven have had an exciting new opportunity become available starting in September 2023. For this role you will be required to work 1 to 1 with a pupil in year 5. This pupil does not have any behaviour concerns but needs additional support as they struggle retain new information whilst learning.
This position is working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 12.10pm. You will need to have experience working with children and as a 1-1. For this roles you will have support from the class teacher but must be confident to lead solo sessions with your pupil in and out of the classroom. You will need to be able to adapt to the pupils learning style and make necessary changes to enable to pupil is making progress.
· Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification or higher
· Working 1:1 with pupils
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Working with SEN pupils is admirable but not essential
· A desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Birmingham office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.