A fantastic new opportunity has come available at a primary school in Smethwick. This role will require you to work full time on a 1-1 basis. The pupil you will be working with is in reception and has an EHCP in place. This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday term time only.
Due to the pupil having additional needs, we are looking for a candidate who has had experience working with SEND children. The school are looking for someone who will be able to commit to the role for the full academic year.
· Working 1:1 with pupil(s)
· Working with small groups of pupils
· Supporting the teacher
· Helping SEND pupil to make progress and access the curriculum
· A Teaching Assistant qualification is desirable, preferably with specific SEND knowledge
· Must have a desire to make a positive contribution in class
· Must have a desire to make a difference to the progress- academic, social and/or personal- of pupils with SEN
· Need a successful track record of working with pupils
· Classroom-based experience is useful
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
· Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
· A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
· Competitive rates of pay
· Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
· FREE CPD courses
· Up to £100 referral scheme*
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in joining us, please click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over.
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.