SEN Teaching Assistants x3
SEN School – Bromsgrove
Full Time, Monday – Friday
We are seeking x3 teaching assistants on behalf of an SEN school in Bromsgrove to work on a full time basis commencing ASAP!
We are excited to offer the above opportunity at a popular 4 -19 special school in Bromsgrove for pupils with moderate, severe and complex learning difficulties, that include challenging behaviours and SEMH. You must be able to get involved in providing an exciting and engaging environment for the students in your care to thrive. You must be a good communicator, be able to assist the class teacher, work flexibly and be able to manage and work together with other teaching assistants. You will also have skills and understanding of a range of teaching and learning strategies to make a positive impact on the children’s progress, considering their learning styles, communication and sensory needs.
1x Teaching Assistant KS1
1x Teaching Assistant KS2
1x Teaching Assistant KS3
The ideal candidate will have:
• SEND experience (ASD, SEMH, EBD, ADHD, etc)
• Calm, caring, considerate, compassionate and most of all patience.
• Understanding of key issues like challenging behaviour, safeguarding
• Willing to have a DBS check or have DBS on the update
• confident to work 1 to 1 with a child or in a classroom environment
• Understanding of relevant policies/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
• Be empathetic and passionate about working with SEND children or young adults
We are very keen to speak with Learning Support Assistants, Residential Workers, Youth workers, SEN Teaching Assistants, Support Workers who are interested in this position.
If you’re interested in this role, please click ‘apply now.’
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!