Pay: £35,000 – £60,000
Start date: April 2022
We are looking for an experienced SENDCO to join a small School with a big heart. The school aims to achieve excellence together by providing a safe and happy environment for students to display academic success.
The role as SENDCO is to support students to make progress regardless of their needs. This role will include writing strategic and operational plans, to act as designated teacher for children in care and to lead professional developments for staff on SEND matters.
· Strong knowledge of the SEND code of Practice.
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· National award for SEN Coordination (SENDCO)
· Previous experience as SENDCO
· Competitive rate of pay
· Career progression and development opportunities
If you think this is the position for you, or you would like further information then please contact Danielle at Twenty4Seven Education.